Monday, September 17, 2007

Appointment down

Mindi and I just got back from our latest ultrasound! We were able to once again hold fast and not succumb to the gender determining demons! The kid is frickin' cute I tell you! I think it has my nose! I don't know about the rest of the little biscuit, but it's nose is definately mine. The little squirmer is up to 2lbs and 2oz- which the doc says is right on target, and I have only gained 3 lbs in the last 4 weeks, so I am pretty happy about that! I have another appointment coming up on wednesday for my gestational diabetes test, so I really hope that all goes well with that so that I can avoid having to do the extended three hour glucose test! My poor wittle kitty mittens Agnes is giving me practice for baby blowouts and so we are going to see the nice vet tomorrow- I feel so bad fo rmy wittle puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin