Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Too Much Free Time at 23w5d

I had a little free time this afternoon after I posted the last picture, and I thought to myself as I was looking at the picture, "I wish I could see through my skin!" So, I decided to draw a mock up based on that picture as to what our little baby really looks like inside my belly. I looked at some websites describing size and positioning, etc etc and I came up with a pretty good sketch if I do say so myself! If you look closely, you can see my diaphragm, my ribs, large intestine, bladder and of course, the wee babe!

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should market those. I honestly thought that was your real shirt. I bet there would be all kinds of women who would buy those. Draw them up according to each month

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i totally thought that was your shirt too! very cool. actually, i think if you designed a shirt like that, it would totally sell!!! ah, you should let me know as we are in the screenprinting business!! you could design them, and i could print them for you! they would have to be printed on seamless shirts....but, if you did a one colour print, that would be very inexpensive, and i really think they would fly off the shelves (or internet)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit of a lurker, but just wanted to pop in and say I love that drawing! And yes, I thought it was your real shirt too. lol.

    -k
    sheslostcontrol.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I may be the only non-pregnant one posting this, I dont know. But, although it is cool (and yes I did think it was your shirt) I think that it is pregnancy brain that is making you guys want to market them!! J/K I actually went to a fashin show thingy where there was a dress that had a fetus print and stuff on it! Personally I thought it was a little weird, but whatever....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shirt too! I agree you should market them. I enjoyed your blog. I also love your virtual baby, and got one for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say... you need to make that into a real tee shirt!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin