Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thump

She felt it! My beautiful wife finally felt her baby kick for the first time! We were laying in bed, talking and being snugly and she had her hand on my belly. The baby Kicked- right underneath her hand. I thought that it may have been strong enough for her to feel and I said "did you feel that"? But before I could really finish my sentence she was like "YES!" I guess she was thinking "was that a kick?!" It sure was! We laid there for a little while longer, waiting to see if our little kick boxer would do it again, but alas, no luck. We still have over 19 weeks to go, and I am sure that that time will provide us with many more opportunities! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin