Monday, August 20, 2007

Spiders, Cute Hair, Bumpiliciousness, and Groceries

I have been such a slacker lately! I have reached this point where I am totally back to tired. AT about 15 weeks or so, I had a huge energy boost. Now, that energy boost was not a boost to my non-pregnancy energy level, but it was way higher than it had been. Now, I am back to low energy. not the kind of low energy that has me wanting to sleep all day long, but it is low enough to, well, make me lazy... in every way... like, blogging too... ANYWAYS... I got a little hairstyle change (with the addition of some sassy little bangs) that you may be able to see in my last post's picture, but I felt as if I were having a good hair day yesterday and so I snapped a pic of myself right before bed.
Here it is:

Cute Hair

This morning, I went down to the laundry/bathroom to do some laundry and found THIS in the sink...
EEEEEEEEW!

It was VERY BIG and it had FUR! AAAAH! I swooped it up in a cup and gave it a new home in the backyard...

Yesterday, my girl and I went to the grocery store for a FEW SMALL ITEMS. When we got to the store, we were amazed to find that we were both REALLY HUNGRY and ended up doing a $170.00 shopping trip and having a kitchen that looked like this when we got home:


And last, but not least, my 22w2d bumpilicious shot!

2 comments:

  1. The hair is cute :) And, another great bumpilicious shot.

    AND, I officially got goosebumps ALL over looking at that spider picture. I shouldn't have clicked on it....IT JUST GOT BIGGER! Ahh...you are much braver than myself, as you gave it a lovely home in the back yard. I love animals and nature, but I gotta tell ya, I'd have squashed that thing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random question for you!!

    Did you use FF's VIP feature? Or did you use basic? I have till tonight to upgrade and didn't know if it was worth it. Wanted to hear from someone who had been there! Thanks Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin