Thursday, August 2, 2007

My sweet wife and New Belly Butter


I rarely post pictures of my wife on here, but this one was too cute to pass up! Here she is, luvin' our pup Brutus. We went to the store tonight and bought some butter for my belly. I realize and have accepted the fact that, based on my genetics, I will get my fair share of stretchmarks as time goes on, as I already have a road map on my body from puberty and weight fluctuation, however, we figured that it wouldn't hurt to rub a good butter on my belly, even if it is good for no more than bonding time. We happily settled on Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly butter, and it feels Divine! We put it on last night, and I still feel buttery this morning!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I always wished Jen wanted to rub something on my belly every night. It was one of those pregnancy bonding things I really wanted but grew tired of asking for. Aah well.

    Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. the stretch marks are the worst - i really hoped i wouldn't have to deal with them, but alas - no such luck for me. i do hope that this body butter works wonders for you! i'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin