Sunday, July 29, 2007

19w3d belly and GAP excursion

Yesterday, Mindi and I made the long trek back downtown for a GAP maternity excursion. Due to the realization that 1 pair of demi-panel maternity jeans just wasn't going to cut it, we went out in search of some full panel maternity jeans. You know, when wearing full panel maternity pants by themselves, with no top hiding them is a pretty frightening sight. They are, however, at least for me, the MOST comfortable maternity solution- I just feel like I am getting a full body hug mmmmm... SO, while we were in the fitting room, I had to indulge in shoving the stuffed fabric maternity belly in the panel for good measure, and mindi was ready, camera in hand for a simulated 38 weeks belly shot. Personally, I think I will get even bigger than the picture suggests...

Now comes the weekly belly and bumpilicious shots. Personally, I can see that I have been changing a lot in the last 2 weeks. The biggest change I can see right now is in the bumpilicious shot. My uterus is getting taller, shown by the "smoothing" of the bump into the rest of my torso...


1 comment:

  1. Aww, you look great! You are definitely getting a rounded bump! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin