Saturday, June 2, 2007

Potbelly Pig


I am finding myself having some serious body image issues right this moment... I really feel like a potbelly pig. I guess it is a good thing that I am getting bigger, but I have to admit, this phase in between the "Normal looking Lynn" and the "Pregnant looking Lynn" is a killer. I mean, I feel like my body is the result of eating McDonald's for every meal for the last 10 weeks- it kind of brings back flashbacks of the Documentary "Super-size Me". Of course, I have actually been eating healthier, not to mention LESS than I ever did before becoming pregnant. It is a strange phenomenon "eat really healthfully so that you gain weight" It seems like an oxymoron to me... I had read about this phase, but I guess that I had hoped that it would pass over me like morning sickness did. No such luck. Today I am a potbelly pig, and my bikini panties are no longer comfy. Enjoy the 11week picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin