Thursday, June 14, 2007

Holy Second Trimester!




We had our second ultrasound today- it was pretty darn neat! Our baby waved to us and was quite active! There were so many great photo opportunities to be had, but I think that the technician had ADD or something because she wouldn't stop the wand for even a minute! I mean, yes, it was cool to see the baby in fast motion, but I would have liked it if she had just kind of stayed in one spot for a few seconds so that we could watch the baby move... I suppose I could have opened my mouth and asked but... I didn't.... We did get 2 neat pictures though. 1 of them is a full spinal shot which I think is pretty cool- you can see an elbow and arm below it. The other good one is (of course) a profile of the head. If you look close you can also see the baby's right arm and shoulder and, if you look even closer, you can see it's left hand waving over it's head in the background. I think I have stared at this black and white fuzzy picture long enough to need bifocals, but really, you can never look at your baby for too long... :)

2 comments:

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin