Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happier things...

Color Scheme



I wanted to take a moment to share with you my vision for the nursery! Typically, I am the type of person that by this time (15w) I would thought I would have had the nursery completed. I am a project person. I get really excited about something, and I have to get it done! I was way too tired, however up until about 3 weeks ago to do anything, but I have recently just finalized in my head what I would like. Now, I speak in "I, I, I" not because I don't feel that Mindi has an opinion, but because she always nods in agreement whenever it comes to my design ideas. So, barring any vetoes from my girl (because she definitely has veto power!) Here are my ideas for the nursery. Let us also keep in mind here that we are not going to find out the sex of the baby!


This is the BEDSKIRT that I want to use:



The color scheme is originally based on this insanely expensive rug I saw at Macys.com. We have a very SMALL nursery, so all of the furniture pictured will be all of the furniture in the room- no more than that. Also, the dresser will double as a changing table when we install the changing pad on top.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! This would look great in my living room - let alone a nursery! :)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin