Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Cooking Extravaganza

So, my girl is out of town, and I was in need of some company, so I invited my friend, C. over to cook an insanely large meal with me and to put my good china to use, just so that we could say we did it. Then, after making the initial plan for this feast, we realized we would have leftovers up the wazoo and decided to invite my neighbors V. & G. over for dinner! It was a ton of fun.

On the menu was:

Appetisers:
Crunchy Veggie Spread with carrot sticks
Peanut Fruit Spread with Celery sticks
Walnut Parmesan spread with homemade baguette toasts
Deviled Eggs

Salad:
Red leaf lettuce salad with walnuts, dried cranberries, crumbled goat cheese, and homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Sides:
Organic Baby Carrots (with green trimmed tops) with Dill Butter and Lemon
Smashed Potatoes with Shredded Carrots, Cheese and Corn

Main Dish:
Baked Spinach Filled Raviolies with Red Sauce

Dessert:
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

Served with Red wine (not for my lips of course) and (easy as pie)Cucumber-Infused water

D-LISH!

Here are some photos- Before the chaos began, the dinner table, and the aftermath...

1 comment:

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin