Thursday, June 7, 2007

12 week Marker & New Jeans


I am pretty jazzed today! We just hit the 12 week marker and I am feeling pretty good. Yesterday was Mindi's bday and we celebrated by going out to a mall downtown. We went to dinner and a movie, and stopped in the Gap Maternity store. I am really starting to become uncomfortable in my jeans, and so we realized that it WAS TIME for my first pair of maternity jeans. It was a little freaky and a little exciting all at the same time. It is disgusting how expensive maternity clothes can be but we got a pretty good deal at FREE after using some ancient gift cards that I had stuffed in my purse :). I am a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin