Friday, May 25, 2007

Tired of Being Tired


Wow- I am so over this whole "too tired to do anything but lay on the couch" business... I tried mowing the grass yesterday. That was a joke. We have a very small yard and a push reel mower (because we are ever conscious of the environment...). Typically, I love gardening, and working outside, but I have no energy! I made about 4 passes over the lawn with the mower and I was ready to lay down in the grass and sleep. It was pretty bad. Luckily, my super wife mindi came to my rescue and not only finished mowing the lawn, but she weeded too... what a great wife! I am going to go nap now...

1 comment:

  1. Man, I need me a Mindi. You don't want to know the crap I did yesterday until my ankles puffed out at 9:30 and I decided to put my feet up and contemplate dinner.

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin