Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Results Are In!


We just got back from the Ultrasound! Everything was PERFECT. The fetus is measuring at 9w exactly, it has a big, healthy umbilical cord, a strong heartbeat, and it even moved for us! Mindi, her mom, and I couldn't be happier- and MAN what a great experience it was to have Mindi's mom with us!!! I couldn't believe that we actually saw the baby! It certainly put my mind at ease, but also made me more excited over the realization that all of the hormonal outbursts and fatigue were not in vain! OMG! I have a BABY IN THERE!!! We get another ultrasound in 4 weeks! Wahoo!

3 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

    xoxoxoxoxoooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Congratulations!

    Love your first baby photo :)

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin