Monday, May 21, 2007

MMM Mexican fooood...


I went out to Lunch with a friend of mine today. I was so excited to actually have a lunch date with someone! I gave her some food choices, and much to my delight, she chose Mexican! I LOVE Mexican food. I love it even more now that I am pregnant but Mindi doesn't seem to be giving into my mexican cravings nearly as much as I would think a good wife should.... but anyways... I got my fix of Mexican, and I am one happy girl! I returned home at 3:00 and promptly went to sleep lol. I kindof feel like a dog or cat; wake up, scratch my butt, eat, nap, wake up, and do it all again. I just woke up at about 6:30 and I am contemplating eating dinner...

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lived near me. I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin