Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dentist


So, Mindi and I had dentist appointments together today. The first thing I told the hygienist, before she even got the little dribble-bib on me was that I was pregnant. I have read that you are suppose to let your dentist know. Soooo, she went to tell the dentist and he came in (he is pretty darn funny) and said, "Well, congratulations Have a great day, and be sure to pay on your way out, we will see you in 9 more months!" Of course, he was joking about the paying part, but he did say that he didn't want to do the cleaning until I was in my second trimester, so I was let off the hook until July! Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog. Good to know about the dentist - who knew?

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin