Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cute Cute Cute!


Today was a gorgeous day in Seattle. It was in the upper 70's with a nice breeze. I wasn't working today and although I didn't feel like I had enough energy to work in my garden, I decided that I had to get out of my house. So I went to the Fred Meyer to wander around through their garden area. After that, I went into the store and looked at the clothes. I was attempting to ogle at some maternity garb, but much to my disappointment, they didn't have a maternity section. I wandered into the juniors department, knowing that I would not be able to buy any new clothes because of the inevitability of outgrowing them in a couple months. I was kind of bummed that I couldn't treat myself to anything new, when I came around the corner and spotted the most adorable shirt dress! I tried it on in the fitting room, making sure to stuff my little sweatshirt up underneath to see how the shirt dress would look with a preggo belly. It is glorious! And it was on sale! This shirt dress is proof that I will be able to find CUTE clothes that

A. Look good on me BEFORE I get a belly

B. Will look even cuter WHEN I have a belly

C. Will effectively hide my post-partum pooch in style!


Yehaw!

1 comment:

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin