Saturday, May 5, 2007

7w2d!

Typically, I would post a picture of my belly, and I did take one, but it looks the same as weeks 5 and 6, so I decided against being repetitive! I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. Luckily, I have not really had any recognizable morning sickness, but these hormones are killing me! The mood swings and fatigue are wreaking havok on me and Mindi both. It is hard for me to go to work- I am so tired and foggy brained. I can't wait till the second trimester and then I will get some relief!

2 comments:

  1. Please tell Mindi (in the nicest possible way) to just get used to the mood swings, because she'll be dealing with them for a long LONG time. I haven't been able to shake them AT ALL (it's pretty much the only pregnancy symptom I ever had) and sometimes it is OFF THE HOOK.

    At one point a couple of months ago I had to ask Jen to please, for the next few months, stop trying to defend herself in arguments and just to let things go until I could get a hold of myself... because I would just end up hyperventilating.

    Good times, Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is good, sound advice!

    ReplyDelete

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin