Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Tire With Arms and Legs


So last night, my love and I are laying in bed. I am struggling to get comfortable in the midst of the incredible bloating and water retention I am encountering. My belly is so big from the bloating I am sure I caould pass for a woman that is at least six months pregnant. I would post a picture, but, although I don't think anyone is reading this blog, I am too embarresed to post a picture of my pseudo six month belly...


Anyways... so I am trying to get comfortable, and my lovely wife leans over and starts telling me how much she loves me and how much she loves my body and proceeds to follow right into the comment "...but you look like a tire with arms and legs..." Well THANKS honey, for that bit of sweetness... that was just the comment I needed to put me at ease before bed, don't ya think? A Nice warm, fuzzy comment like that... sigh... Sometimes I feel like she has less common sense than a man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin