Monday, April 23, 2007

Super Sniffer



Yesterday, I experienced the beginnings of the "Pregnant Super Sniffer". A few days ago, I put 3 Little scented candles in our bedroom. Mindi thought that their smell was a little overpowering and asked me to remove them from the room. I told her that we should stick the candles in our sock and undies drawers instead and she agreed. So in with the panties they went and were forgotten. SO, yesterday, Mindi and I went out to lunch. We were driving in the car and I asked her if she could smell "something". She didn't smell anything, and then I realized that it was those candles! I could smell mindi's panties! It was purty funny, then at work, I kept smelling cigarettes as if they were lit right next to my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin