Monday, April 16, 2007

Non Pregnancy Taken for Granted...

For the record, I am completely delighted that I am pregnant! My partner is delighted, our families are delighted, and I am hoping that the animals don't mind either. I feel less nervous today than yesterday (partly because my boobs are majorly sore again) and because I received a lot of support and good advice from some good friends of mine.

I really hope that Despite any pregnancy-related strife I may endure during this pregnancy, I will still enjoy the pregnancy to the fullest. At this moment, however, I would like to recognize some things from my "non-pregnant" existence that I took for granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love to hear from you- thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin